• Vera Czerny, a founder and executive director of VIVEA Agency, LLC is a published author of many interviews with a top Czech artists and personalities in music, theater and other cultural areas. Vera was an Editor-in-chief for a magazine Halo.
She was a member of Journalist Syndicate in Czech Republic.
• Soon after they met with her future husband Jerry, she joined him at his cultural and production agency, founded back in 1991.
• At the time, Jerry was a director of Black & Light Theater TA FANTASTIKA in Prague, the most commercially successful theater co. in post communist era, featuring major stars of the Czech show business. Their agency managed PR and all important aspects of the theater operations.
• Their agency also produced a number of live concerts, TV shows, grand openings, annual meetings and international horse riding competitions during their 10 years in business.
• At the end of 1994 their company was chosen by the Czech Ministry of Culture to produce a Czech program for The Smithsonian Institution 1995 Festival of American Folklife.
The Smithsonian Institution 1995 Festival of American Folklife was visited by over million people during its 2 weeks of running. The Czech program was rated among the most popular ones.
• Just before moving to the USA, they jointly produced a new CD for a folk-rock gypsy band Tockolotoc - Gypsy Bohemians, which their agency exclusively represented. The band is now represented outside of Czech Republic by this very company, VIVEA Agency.
• For the last decade, Vera became a wine specialist, presenting best wines from around the world as her profession. She enjoyed it very much, knowing the market in Connecticut very closely, until the injury stopped her in that fun ride.
Her wine reviews and wine blog could be followed at Vera Wine Club's website . You can also visit one of the wine tastings, dinners or classes she organizes.
• In 2012, Vera and her husband Jerry achieved their long time dream and moved to Florida to improve their quality of life. They hope to build on their rich experience and continue in a successful journey at the sunshine state.
• As Vivea Agency website design section strive, Vera also opened a small business under the wings of her LLC called Vera's Home Kitchen. Yes, she brushed on her cooking skills and the time she used to run her own restaurant in the sport club in Czech Republic, combined it with her passion for wine and became Personal chef. You can find her newest passion at her website: www.verashomekitchen.com